Dr.’s Brian and Amy Davidson (and our team) hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. We are certainly looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY.
The purpose of this letter to inform you that THERE WILL BE SOME CHANGES WHEN YOU COME IN FOR YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT. We made these changes to follow the most updated protocol set forth by the American Dental Association (ADA), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Please help us to do our part in keeping our community safe and healthy. The changes are as follows:
- Our office will be required to communicate with you AT LEAST 24 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT to ask several basic COVID-19 related health screening questions. We will send you the screening form and you can fill it out via email, text, or call us back to verify answers. This will take 30-60 seconds of your time and is considered mandatory in order to keep your appointment with us. There is a SECOND FORM that is the exact same set of questions that will need completed the day of the appointment. We recognize that this may seem repetitive. However, we appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- When you arrive, we will promptly provide a touchless temperature check on everyone. If you have an elevated temperature (>100.4° F) you will not be able to be seen that day. We will also be performing temperatures checks on all our team members and doctors when we arrive each morning.
- You may notice that our waiting room will become as “hands free” as possible.
- You may see that all staff, including the front office staff, will be wearing masks.
- For the time being, we recommend that you wear a mask into the office and remain wearing it if you are not the patient being seen. Unfortunately, we are unable to distribute masks to our patients due to limited supply.
- Appointments will be managed by our business team to allow for as much social distancing as possible between patients. When you arrive at our office, you may be asked to wait in your vehicle until we signal that we are ready for you.
You can be confident that our office will continue to follow infection control recommendations set forth by the ADA, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may in order to create as safe and comfortable environment. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty.
Dr.’s Brian and Amy Davidson and Team
Professional Dental of Clarkston